Tuesday, April 1

CVS....Anyone Need Bodywash??

If so you are in luck!! This week CVS has Softsoap Spa Body wash (12 oz.) for FREE after $4.99 Extra bucks!!! They have 2 different varieties...and they smell very good!! I went last night and am now fully stocked up on Body wash!! There is a limit of 5 bottle per customer/Extra care card. I bought......

-4- bottles of Softsoap Spa Bodywash ($19.96)

-3- bars of Johnson's Buddies Bar soap (2.97)


I had the following coupons......a 4/$20 purchase coupon (CVS store coupon), -3- $1.00/1 Softsoap body wash manufactuer coupons (from Sunday papers a few weeks back), and -3- $1.00/1 Buddies manufacturer coupon (from Sunday paper a few weeks back).

So I paid out of pocket $12.xx and received $19.96 back in Extra bucks!!! I will be going back to spend them to buy one more bodywash and some CVS toilet paper that is on sale for $4.99 (12 rolls...1000 sheets a roll)!!!

PLUS on my receipt printed a coupon for a trial size package of CVS baby wipes (12ct.) FREE!!!
I think I did real well!!

No comments: