Thursday, April 17

A Few Great Target Clearance Buys.....

Target is having a great Clearance sale going on now....and if you spend $50 or more in select departments shipping is FREE!!!! Here are just a few items I came across that were great bargains.....there are lots more too!!! You can see all the clearance they have here. Just be sure to look for the "Free Shipping " logo above the price to make sure it is an eligible item that ships for free!!


Boys' Mossimo Cargo Shorts for just $3.74 (save 75% off)

Toddler Boys' Cherokee Short-Sleeve Tee for just $1.24 (Save 75% off)



Toddler Boys' Nick & Nora Short-Sleeve Elephant Pajama Set for just $6.49 (Save 50% off).

Toddler Girls' Circo Ski Jacket in Gold for just $4.99 (Save 80% off) .

Infant Boys' Genuine Kids Short-Sleeve Woven Plaid Shirt just $3.99 (Save 50% off).

Let me know if you find any great clearance buys!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

They are out of the cute pj's for the boy.
I will have to head to the B&M to see what they have there.

Miss Mommy said...

I should of know they would sell out fast...they were so cute and so cheap too:-)

Let me know hif you find anything at the B&M...maybe I'll check it out too.