Monday, April 14

Clearance Deals at Sears.....

I must admit I am not a frequent Sears shopper, and not because I do not like the store, simply because I just forget about them, really! Hubby loves their tool department though!! Well right now they are having a pretty good clearance sale going on thru May 1st, or while supplies last. The best part is to avoid shipping charges you can pick up most items in-store!! I just love that feature!!

I have 2 baby shower coming up...so I am on the lookout for baby items.....I came across these great baby deal while browsing today......
-Baby Essentials Bib Multi-Pack on clearance for $4.99 (Reg. $9.98), My son would love this Cars Infant - 3 Piece Set.....if it fit him that is!!! lol lol And I love the price just $3.99 (Reg. $32.00).


In the Women's Department I found a ton of deals like this Apostrophe 3/4 Sleeve Brocade Jacket for just $8.99 (Reg. $72). They also have these Bold Spirit Short Sleeve V-Neck Tops from $2.24 (Reg. $16). They have many colors and sizes available too. These would be great for spring weather!!

Let me know what else you findgood, that I may have missed!

No comments: