Wednesday, April 16

A Phone Call Worth Making....

My son just loves to drink juice boxes when were are on the go....and I like them too!! They are very convenient when you are out and about when my little guy gets a bit thirsty. (Probably from all the stores I drag him too...lol lol) Plus, when we are way from home we do not have to worry about losing sippy cups.

I only let him have 100% juice ones....as they are a lot less sugar and a little better for him. I have to say there is a lot more flavor choices in junk juice (as I call it) then there are in 100% juice. I did notice that a few months ago Capri Sun started to make 100% juice pouches. Only 2 different varieties, but that's better than none, right??
I also noticed that Ssips brand came out with 100% Apple Juice recently too. I have been purchasing them since they have been on sale lately at Shop Rite. I decided to give the maker of Ssips (Johanna Foods)a call last week to see if they ever send out coupons?? I explained that my son loves the Ssips Apple Juice boxes and I would love to save a bit on purchasing them for him. The gentleman was very polite and said sure...he would send me few coupons out. I expected a couple $1 off coupons, or maybe even .50 cents off. He had asked for my info and guess what I received today?? Coupons for FREE 8 or 10 packs of Ssips juice packs...5 of them!!! Not too shabby for a 5 minute phone call. I am pretty excited!!

3 comments:

Destiny said...

Do they send out coupons online or in Sunday papers?

Miss Mommy said...

They sent out my coupons via snail mail. I have never seen Ssips coupon in the Sunday paper or online...sorry!

Destiny1 said...

Its okay, but thank you for getting back to me. Well im off for a coupon hunt for the week!