Sunday, May 18

My Acme Trip...A Good One!!!


Made a quick trip to Acme for a few goodies they had on sale. They have a new line of organic products out called Wild Harvest......In last weeks Sunday coupon inserts they had coupons for $1.00 off any 1 WH product. They have a huge selection of crackers, cookies, pasta, tortilla chips, snacks, and more. I took hubby with me and he wanted to try the cereal (2 boxes for $5)....if it was up to me...I would of gotten the 2 bags of organic honey bears cookies for the kiddies....after the coupon they would of just been $1.00. No biggie.....I love it when hubby makes the errands trips with me...so cereal he likes is the least I can do for him, right!
Here is what I purchased..........

-3- Packages Acme Rice Cakes (5.46 oz. packages) $1.50each
-5- 2 liters of Coke Products $1 each
-2- Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (The Best!!) $1.29 each
-2- Boxes of Wild Harvest Natural Cereal 2 for $5

Total before coupons was $17.08


I had the following coupons......

-2- 1.00/1 Wild Harvest Product (these coupons were in last Sunday's coupon inserts)
-1- 1.00/five 2-liters of Coke products (this coupon was on the last page of the circular)
-1- 1.00/2 Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (coupon from last Sunday's coupon insert)

Total after coupons was $13.08!!


**My sister-in-law just turned us onto Plain Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter spread on top. It is such a delicious snack...and so filling too!!!** That is the reason for the rice cake stock-up...lol lol






No comments: