Thursday, May 1

My Quick CVS Run....For the May Deals!!!

Ah yes...the beginning of the month, that means time for the New Monthly Deals at CVS!!!! Man...the excitement this morning was so great! LOL LOL Well, I headed there this morning to get the Free after ExtraBucks deals. I did not want to miss out, as there were quite a few good ones this month!!
This is what I purchased.......

-3- Aquafresh Extreme Clean 5.6 oz toothpaste $2.99 each
-2- CVS Allergy Relief 5-count (non-drowsy) $3.79 each
-1- Colgate 360 Deep Clean Toothbrush $3.99

I had the following coupons.......

-1- 4/20 CVS coupon from the bottom of my last CVS receipt
-2- 1.50/1 Aquafresh Extreme toothpaste coupon**
-1- 1.00/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush**

SO I paid out of pocket just $12.54...And I got back a total of $20.54 in Extrabucks!!!! Plus a coupon for $2 off my next CVS purchase of $10 or more!!!

A great trip to CVS today for me!!! I will head to another one that I will be near tomorrow to see if I can get some of the Adidas 24/7 deodorant that is Free after Extrabucks this month too. Hubby loves it...and me too if it is Free!!! LOL LOL

Have you made your trip for the month yet to CVS??? If so let me know what deals you cashed in on!!! Remember these monthly deals always go quickly at CVS...so if you want to get them...go soon!!!!

**Denotes that these coupons I used were from this past Sunday's coupon inserts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog on Frugal Hacks. Love the post on CVS. I'd love to do that, but we have no CVS here in WA state. lol Oh well!
I'm on FH too...

www.sixbendersandadog.blogspot.com

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by krustythecat!!! So sorry you do not have a CVS nearby...hopefully one will come your way real soon, as it is so addictive...LOL LOL