Monday, May 26

My Quick CVS Run....

I just ran in quickly to CVS late last night to cash in on the 2-Day Sale Deals that caught my eye in the circular. Here is what I bought......


-2- Revlon Nail Polishes $3.99 each (You earn $3 ExtraBucks for each one you purchase)
-4- 2-liters of Pepsi Products B1 @$1.69 G1 FREE

I had the following coupons:
-2- $2 off ANY Revlon Product (from last Sunday's coupon inserts...using this coupon and combining the $3 you earn in ExtraBucks means you make a profit of $1.01!!!)

So I paid just $8.16 including tax.....and got back $6.00 in ExtraBucks!! I will be sure to roll those over to the Playskool deal later on in the week!! LOL LOL

The 2-Day Sale ends today, Monday...so if you'd like to catch it...better hurry!!

Happy Memorial Day to You!!!

No comments: