Tuesday, May 6

Ottoman's A Great Deal.......Need One????

Hubby and I have been eyeing up some Ottomans for our family room for a while now.....I am always on the look out to see if I can find them on Clearance somewhere..... They are for our family room...actually maybe I should rephrase that...taken over by All the Toys Room...LOL LOL

So we really do not want to spend an arm and a leg on them as they will be probably be used to build a fort with, sat on once or twice by a little one, spilled on a few times from a leaking sippy cup, and moved around by my furniture mover Little Miss....(let me know if you need anything moved...yes, she only weighs 24 lbs....but she can push a coffee table like nothing....LOL LOL)

So today while browsing during nap time....I found these Ottomans on Amazon, and they are B1G1 FREE!!! Plus they ship for FREE too!! They are on sale for just $53.27!! They come in black only and get good reviews too....4/5 stars!!

I am sure they will go fast, as does all good deals on Amazon...so if you like....better buy quickly!!

No comments: