Sunday, May 4

Yummy Cannoli Dip Recipe....

I just love Cannoli's..but man are they expensive or what?? An old co-worker knew I loved Cannoli's and had a great alternative easy recipe to satisfy my cravings now and then. I have made it a couple of times to take to parties/dinners over the past few years...and it was always a big hit. If you like Cannoli's you should give it a try.......

Cannoli Dip

1 stick of Butter (softened)
1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese (softened)
3/4 of a cup Confectioners Sugar
1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 Box of Cinnamon Graham Cracker sticks (Nabisco)

Mix together butter, cream cheese and sugar......then stir in chocolate chips by hand. Serve with mini graham sticks for dipping.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

I've made this before and loved it!

:)

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your recipe, this was a HUGE hit at my last party, and the simpliest dish I've ever made!!